Welcome to the NeoVVL Owners Club Forums. If you don't have an account with us, please Register for a free account to become part of our community.

SR20Ve with N1 Head Low RPM Snapping

Discussion forum of the Nissan Ecology Orientated Variable Valve Lift and Timing engine. Discussion on all variants of VE engines including the VET and 20V models. This area is designated for the questions on doing engine conversions to a VE including wiring or general support on these engines.
TheStigP11GT
Captain
Captain
Name: Chris
Car: Nissan Primera P11 GT
Engine Code: SR20VE.N1
1/4 Mile Time: 16.605
Daily Driver: Nissan Almera N16

SR20Ve with N1 Head Low RPM Snapping

Post by TheStigP11GT » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:38 pm

So one of the issues that is really getting on my nerves is the Low Speed/RPM snapping when i put foot on the throttle, It is noticeable more through slow rush hour traffic, When i am just crawling and then feather the throttle, there is a surge of power that comes from the engine, its more annoying and uncomfortable when in rush hour. Any ideas where to look to rectify this? I do still need to get her mapped but if I can do a temporary fix even through nistune then i will do so in the meantime.
0 x
Current Cars: Primera GT SR20VE N1 / Almera N16 QG16DE / Pulsar N-Tec 1.2 DiG-T
http://www.neovvl.com

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login