Welcome to the NeoVVL Owners Club Forums. If you don't have an account with us, please Register for a free account to become part of our community.

2000 Pulsar VZR drive shaft question...

Have discussions and get technical support about your Transmission, Suspension Components and Braking System, or if you have any general questions about these components.
ef619
Cadet
Cadet
Name: Chiranjaya Karunasekera
Car: Nissan Pulsar VZ-R
Engine Code: SR16VE

2000 Pulsar VZR drive shaft question...

Post by ef619 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:22 pm

Hi guys,
This is my first post on the forum.Most probably it has been addressed before.if so,my sincere apologies.I hav oops e a 2000 Pulsar VZR...Ive been getting some vibration from the driver side while accelerating.The vibration comes at 40,80,120...etc...it disappears the moment you ease off the throttle.The mechanic I gave it to suggests that the vibration os from the driver side drive shaft which has a slight bend of sorts.The vibration is highly noticeable on highways.Could the drive shaft be the culprit?if so where could I find one?From what Ive read so far,seems that its very hard to find.Any suggestions please.and alternatives if there are any.The gearbox is a RS5F32V.Thank you
Attachments
20160826_174757.jpg
0 x

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login