Welcome to the NeoVVL Owners Club Forums. If you don't have an account with us, please Register for a free account to become part of our community.

Sunny B11: SR20VE transplant

Upload images and discuss the status of your projects past and present. Add to your blog the status of what your currently doing and what is new with your car as well as what is you plans.
Forum rules
Please start your topic with your cars chassis and model followed by your project name. For example: "N15 Nissan Almera: My SR20VE Swap". All old projects will be converted so make sure you look for the changes.
nedaho2006
Cadet
Cadet
Name: Neil Ho
Car: Sunny B11
Engine Code: E13 (S)

Sunny B11: SR20VE transplant

Post by nedaho2006 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:21 am

Good day all, names Neil and I have a Sunny '82 in very good condition thats never been in an accident all panels original. This is a huge undertaking for me especially since I've never pulled down an engine before, but I have the basics along with a lot of reading that I've done over the years and things that I learn on a day to day basis (like I didnt know that the auto ECU is different from a manual one, just found out yesterday :D ).......so ALL help is appreciated. My project is to take out the underpowered original E11(S) and put in an SR20VE ...... I dont think anyone has tried this conversion before ( I could be wrong). This is going to be the beginning of a long journey due to $$ constraints but will update as things progress.

Anyone with an SR20VE rebuild manual, PLEASE I'm in dire need of it to help with the pull down.
photo 5.JPG
photo 5.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
....actually the only panel I have to replace is the right fender due to rust !
0 x

This topic has 26 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login