Welcome to the NeoVVL Owners Club Forums. If you don't have an account with us, please Register for a free account to become part of our community.

1994 Nissan NXR Coupe 20VE Swap

Upload images and discuss the status of your projects past and present. Add to your blog the status of what your currently doing and what is new with your car as well as what is you plans.
Forum rules
Please start your topic with your cars chassis and model followed by your project name. For example: "N15 Nissan Almera: My SR20VE Swap". All old projects will be converted so make sure you look for the changes.
Autech
Commander
Commander
Name: Jamie
Engine Code: SR20DE
1/4 Mile Time: 0.0

1994 Nissan NXR Coupe 20VE Swap

Post by Autech » Tue May 30, 2017 10:41 pm

That's right folks. Autech is back.

My brother will soon be swapping in a 20VE with VZR LSD gearbox and 16ve cams into his little NXR Coupe.

He has all the bits sitting there ready to go it's just a case of chucking it in and seeing how she goes. He managed to pick up a VZR with a blown engine for $1000 so will be taking the ECU, cams, brakes and anything else he needs from it to swap it over to the NX. He's had the 20VE sitting in a shed for a few months, it's got a fair few k's on it but we're thinking it'll be ok.

I'll get some pics up as it goes ahead.
0 x

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login